Command.txt - it’s a file for Diablo Hellfire, which needs to be placed in main Hellfire folder to get new quests, NPCs and Characters.
So then you need to create a file named "command.txt" and then copy it into Diablo Hellfire folder. You need to write the following line in the file:
- cowquest - new quest - Lester The farmer is being replaced by Complete Nut who gives you the quest The Jersey’s Jersey.
- theoquest - new quest - Little Girl which is given by new NPC - Celia.
- bardtest - new character - Bard (120 strength, magic, dexterity and 100 vitality)
- barbariantest - new character - Barbarian (255 strenght, 0 magic, 40 dexterity, 150 vitality)
- nestart - alternative colour pallet for Hive location
- multitest - activated multiplayer mode - useless in patch 1.01. To activate multiplayer you need to modify file hellfrui.dll or load a special patch which will modify the file automatically.