The section about spells available in Diablo Hellfire has been divided into several categories. Some of the information used here have been taken from Jarluf’s Guide to Diablo Hellfire, these are mainly technical parameters about the spells.
Below I present few useful information regarding spell in game Diablo Hellfire.
Spell Level (slvl) is one of the main attributes decided about power of that spell. Spell level is increased after reading books for that spell. For example, if we read two books for the same spell, it will be increased to level 2. Spell levels can also be increased by wearing items such as Dreamflange, Thinking Cap, Mindcry, Crackrust, Aguinara’s Hatchet, Bloodslayer, Naj’s Light Plate and by wielding staffs with Angel’s or Arch-Angel’s prefix. It can, however, be decreased by wearing Bovine Plate item, which is available in Hellfire. In addition, Enchanted ShrineE can also increase or decrease spell level.
Max Spell Level
Maximum level of every spell, without any bonuses is 15 slvl while maximum spell level obtained after adding bonuses from items is 20 slvl. To get spell level equal to 20 slvl our character needs to equipt the following items: Thinking Cap, Naj’s Light Plate and a staff with Arch-Angel’s prefix.
Factors that influence on power of a spell.
How powerful a spell is is effected by few values, hence why having two different characters, who have the same spell on the same slvl doesn’t always mean the spell will be equally powerful. These are the factors affecting spell’s power:
- Spell Level (slvl) - it’s the most important factor
- Magic (mag) - ilość magii jest kolejnym bardzo ważną wartością mającą wpływ na potęgę zaklęcia
- Character Level (clvl) - amount of magic points is also another very importat factor affecting spell’ power
- Mana - Likewise, amount of mana is an important factor affecting spells statistics.
There are many bugs in Diablo Hellfire related to Spells, the most important of them are:
- Fire Wall - in reality deals more damage than what is stated in the Spell Book.
- Flash - doesn’t deal equal amount of damage on all affected area.
- Fire Ball - deals more damage than what is stated in the Spell Book.
- Mana Shield - when having mana shield on we receive a hit for more damage than our hit points we will not get stunned.
- Flame Wave - cannot deal damage if casted diagonally.
And that should be all. I hope the information presented here will be useful for you. If you have any information that could be included here, please let me know via e-mail
|Page 1||Page 2||Page 3||Page 4||Page 55||Other|
|1Only available in multiplayer
2Only available in scrolls and staves. In Hellfire spells Nova and Apocalypse can be found in books.
3Only available in scrolls.
4Only available in staves.
5Only available in Hellfire.