New version beta 1.041 is available in download section.
- Added experimental support to integrated graphic cards. Requires openGL 1.5 capable driver
- Enabled all possible resolutions for testing purposes
- When monster is put in hit recovery during walking it will be pulled back to previous tile if it's free
- Fixed scroll and staff spells causing problems
- Fixed some general spelling errors
- Fixed bug that stopped game when playing ending movies with no movie option selected
We have decided to remove version 1.04 from download section. It turned out that recent game libraries upgrades caused game to malfuction on many computers. Please don't share version 1.04 if you already downloaded it. We strongly advaise you tu use more stable version 1.033.
Version 1.04 - Upgrade of SDL library used by mod caused compability problems on some computers. Currently this version will not be supported, please don't report any bugs or suggestions regarding it. Play at your own risk.
New version is available in download section.
version beta 1.04
- Added Necromancer class with five new skills
- Added new 48 crafting recipes for Necromancer and Assassin
- Added two new sets with 4 items each
- Apocalypse spell can hit immune monsters again (reverted from 1.033 version)
- Apocalypse spell cost increases quicker with spell levels
- Character will not attack with melee or bow if spell is on cooldown
- Mage type monsters can now be hit slightly longer during phase in/out action
- Items are now visible regardless of line of sight
- Changed Damage goes to mana attribute description to "% Damage absorbed by mana"
_ Sunless sea boss should be smarter on higher difficulty levels
- Music now plays in River of Flame
- Stone Curse spell now reduces damage taken by target: 75%
- The Dark Lord now sees invisible characters
- Drop of unique and set item randomization has been improved
- Music should now fade in/out on zone changes
- Auto attack follow procedure now stops on first character's melee attack
- Enabled gold droping on character's death
- Increased Benedict The Black's damage
- Increased repulse damage from enchanced lightning affix
- Increased monster inferno damage
- Reduced Bloodlord The Destroyer's damage
- Reduced The Dark Lord's damage
- Reduced Apocalypse spell damage
- Reduced Lightning and Chain Lightning bolt duration
- Fixed bug preventing music from playing if application lost then quickly gained focus
- Fixed stash close/open issues
- Fixed rendering of some large objects
- Fixed resolution change related crash on some systems
- Fixed exit to Island of sunless sea level being unavaiable bug
- Fixed secret tunnel sand trap related bugs
- Fixed bug that would sometimes prevent lost treasure encounter from progressing
- Fixed format of monster immune line in monster extended information
- Fixed Golem spell benefits description
- Fixed some Unique item names to be gramatically correct
- Fixed spelling of "Ability" in skill book
- Fixed slain hero stance when quest is complete, it will behave like regular decapitated body
- Fixed slain townsman speaking when dead
- Fixed error in character select menu that could crash game
- Fixed death in town animation being slow
Necromancer - new character class presentation.
version beta 1.033
- Added option to enable extended monster information
- Increased effectiveness of hit recovery stat
- Increased Warrior's and Barbarian's hit recovery resistance
- Hit recovery now also reduces chance to be knockedback
- Fixed infravision spell not reseting between games
- Characters should properly unqueue next offensive action when put into hit recovery stance
- Stackable positive and negative effects (frenzy, fanaticism) will display number of stacks
- Reduced price of recipes
- Bows can roll all damage and hit chance prefixes
- Increased Rogue ranged damage gained from dexterity
- Increased Assassin melee damage gained from dexterity and strength
- Golem will now follow player throught stairs and portals
- Golem has been rebalanced and scale with difficulty level
- Golem stays closer to it's master and teleports together
- Added remove minion skill to every character
- Possibly fixed Eldtritch Shrine crash
- Fixed glitch related to crafted item durability
- Increased Bloodlord the Destroyer boss teleport cooldown from 9 to 15 seconds
- Removed Bloodlord the Destroyer initial teleport damage spike
- Increased Fallen Hero's healing cooldown and reduced healing effectiveness.
- Doomlock doesn't have guaranteed affixes anymore
- Apocalypse doesn't damage neutral monsters anymore
- Stone curse now works against unique monsters with exception of super uniques bosses.
- Reduced Stone curse mana cost
- Increased Fire and Lightning wall mana costs
- Increased Charged Bolt mana cost
- Reduced Flamewave mana cost
- Reduced Frozen orb mana cost
- Reduced Apocalypse mana cost
- Reduced Sentiel spell cooldown
- Reduced Dark pact cooldown
Update available in download section.
Diablo 1 HD MOD version beta 1.032
- Fixed shop related buy/sell crash
- Grimspike's inferno does not knockback player anymore. Version 1.031 fix did not work
- Fixed glitch with monster name tag position on some resolutions
- Slightly reduced damage of some trap types
Patch available in download section.
Diablo 1 HD MOD version beta 1.031
- Grimspike's inferno does not knockback player anymore
- Rogue trap disarm will not open locked or broken doors
- Specific quest rewards will not disapear when player leaves current game
- Fixed Lost Treasure quest completion issues
Patch available in download section.
Works on modification have been temporarily stopped. Therefore we decided to share full beta version. While modification is still incomplete, single player version is playable at satisfying level. More informaton about what is available can be found in "Features" section. Beta version can be downloaded from here.
We have decided to create a new website for Diablo 1 HD modification. Site is available in english language however support for other languages is planned. Most sections available from site menu are still under construction. Content will be added periodically.